Delicieux receives, on average, 59,000 unique visitors per month and over 130,000 page views.
Over the last 6 years at I have worked with some of Australia’s biggest brands such as:
- - KitchenAid
- - De Bortoli
- - Blendtec
- - Nescafe
- - Kitchenware Direct
- - Best Restaurants
- - The Good Food Show
- - Profiline
- - Australian Mushroom Growers Association
- - Australian Avocados
- - Noosa Tourism
- - Whitsundays Tourism
My work has also been published in in magazines and shared on sites such as Huffington Post.
I’m passionate about food and love to share delicious experience, both through mouthwatering recipes, and culinary travel experiences with my readers, and I’d love to work with you.
Here are just a few ways we can work together:
- recipe development, recipe testing
- food photography and styling projects
- cookbook creation – from initial concept through to final product
- editorial content creation, sponsored posts, giveaways
- restaurant reviews
- cooking & food photography classes
- stories on food events and tours
- attending media/ travel famils, travel opportunities and events
- product review and testing
What you’re looking for not listed? Contact me and we can tailor a package to suit your need. Just contact me to discuss further.
I will, from time to time, accept invitations, products and other items of value for editorial consideration. Such items are accepted in accordance with the editorial policy below.
- All opinions shared will be my own and not be influenced by any third party.
- If an invitation or product is accepted, it is done on the basis that it is for consideration only. Acceptance does not guarantee its inclusion on Delicieux. If I love an event or product I will not hesitate to share it with my readers, but if I don’t, I won’t.
- Products are only reviewed after use and product samples will not be returned. I can only write about products if I have personally used them.
- Disclosure will ALWAYS be provided to readers at the bottom of a post.
A note for PR’s about working with me
I receive a lot of emails, press releases and pitches every day. So if you’d like to get my attention please use my name in your email. If you haven’t read my about page, which I suggest you do before contacting me, my name is Jennifer and the name of my blog is Delicieux.
If you would like to engage my services as a recipe developer, freelance food writer, food photographer and stylist, or for me to blog about your product or service, please respect me enough not to expect me to work for you for free. Blogging, recipe development and food photography involves a substantial investment of time and money on my behalf. My landlord, phone company, electricity supplier and supermarket don’t accept baskets of fruit and vegetables, cookbooks, kitchen utensils or “exposure” as forms of payment, and neither do I.
My readers are, and always will be, my number one priority, and as a result I carefully consider what I share with my readers and will only share products that I personally enjoy, feel comfortable recommending and think my readers will be interested in. My integrity is important, which I am sure you can appreciate. If you send me something in the mail, thank you so much, but please don’t do so with the expectation that I will write about whatever it is you send. While your parcel may garner a mention in my Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook feeds, and I may write about it on Delicieux, I will only do so if I feel my readers will be interested. If you want to send me something with the expectation I will write about it, please contact me first as I like to be clear about expectations from the start and avoid surprises.
Email: [email protected]
PO Box 243
Banyo QLD 4014