In a kitchen full of gadgets and utensils there are some gadgets that are used more heavily than others. There are some that I rely on for everyday tasks, and without them my work in the kitchen would be a little bit more difficult.
One of these tools is a hand blender, and it’s associated attachments. So, when my very old hand blender gave up the ghost recently, finding the task of whipping cream impossible to complete, I was thrilled when I was contacted and asked to road test the new KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender.
The KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender is many tools in one. In fact, it even comes in a fantastic toolbox that wouldn’t look astray amongst the power tools in my husbands garage.
The toolkit includes:
- - a whisk and 1 litre jug
- - a mini food processor
- - a detachable blending arm with multiple attachments for chopping, pureeing and frothing
Apart from the fact it’s multi-functional, the thing I love most about it is it’s size. While I have a full sized food processor (a KitchenAid, in fact), I find myself reaching for my mini food processor more often because it’s so small but powerful enough to get the job done. I also love the whisk attachment, which is perfect for whisking up cream and saves me having to lug my mixer out of the cupboard.
The toolbox also means that the attachments can be neatly stored in your cupboard and can be pulled out at a moments notice. No more rummaging through cupboards to find attachments.
As with the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, the KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender comes in a variety of colours. Empire red, of course, being my pick, however it also comes in Almond Cream, Onyx Black and Stainless Steel.
While being priced at $249 it’s not exactly cheap, but as with all KitchenAid products you are paying for quality. However given it’s versatility it will soon pay for itself.
WIN a KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender
Give Away Rules:
- Competition is open to Australian residents only!
- You will need to log in to enter using the entry form below. Either using your Facebook account or name and email address (you can find this below the Facebook login button).
- You will receive entries for each basic task you complete. Some entries are worth 1 entry and others are worth 3 entries. For example Like Delicieux on Facebook you will receive 1 entry. If you Like Delicieux on Facebook and Follow Delicieux on Twitter you will receive 2 entries!
- For 3 (three) bonus entries, you can share the give away or leave a comment below. You can also receive 3 bonus entriesEACH DAY for sharing the give away on Twitter, Google+ and your Facebook page and you will receive 3 EXTRA entries for each day you do this!
- To submit your entries select the entry option and click on the Do It button to follow the entry instructions and record your entry. This step is important otherwise your entry won’t count!!!! And don’t forget to do this for EACH task you complete!
- The more times you enter the greater your chance of winning!
- 1 lucky winner will be chosen at random and the winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender in their choice of colour!
Delicieux was sent a KitchenAid Artisan Deluxe Hand Blender to review with thanks to KitchenAid and Filtered Media. The receipt of this product in no way impacted my review. Please read my disclosure policy for further details.