Each year I look forward to the Brisbane Good Food Show and the excitement is building as the show is now only a couple of weeks away, kicking off on November 9.
This years Brisbane Good Food Show proves to be even better than last years. Of course the ever popular Celebrity Theatre is there, with cooking demonstrations from Ainsley Harriott, Maggie Beer, George Calombaris, Manu Fieldel and Matt Moran, and some of the highlights of this years show include:
- Cheese Alley – where you can meet some of Australia’s leading cheese makers and sample a delicious array of cheeses including soft white, washed rind, cheddar and blue cheeses.
- Cheese Masterclass – Ever wanted to learn more about cheese? Lyndey Milan head up a class teaching you all about cheese. Each session takes you through a different platter of Australian cheeses and includes a matching glass of wine!
- Lifestyle Food Chefs Table – In this special event chefs such as Miguel Maestre, Anna Gare and the wonderful Maggie Beer will guide you through a chef designed tasting menu of three dishes paired with wine. The chefs will explain where the food is sourced from, explain how to prepare each dish and provide details on how to match food and wine.
- Skinnygirl Cocktail Beauty Bar – Sample delicious cocktails, and with each purchase receive an FREE express manicure or pedicure!
- Tuckeroo Cooking School - Andrew Fielke’s will introduce you to the secret delicacies of the Australian Bush. In this session smell, taste and learn how to work with our native ingredients and incorporate them into your everyday cooking at home.
- Maggie Beer at The Oxford Landing Estates Restaurant – This is one of the things I’m most looking forward to. Maggie is doing what she does best and has created a mouth-watering menu using some of the best seasonal produce. Each dish will be paired with a glass of Oxford Landing Estates wine.
- Riedel Decanter Bar Wine Sessions – This year Riedel is offering three wine class options including the Riedel Decanter Bar, Riedel Glass Tasting Class and Riedel Wine Theatre. I went to one of the Wine Theatre classes last year and it was fabulous!
Give Away Rules:
- Competition is open to Australian residents only! If you live outside of Brisbane you will be responsible for your own transport costs to the Brisbane Good Food Show.
- You will need to log in to enter using the entry form below. Either using your Facebook account or name and email address (you can find this below the Facebook login button).
- You will receive ONE (1) entry for each basic task you complete below. For example Like Delicieux on Facebook you will receive 1 entry. If you Like Delicieux on Facebook and Follow Delicieux on Twitter you will receive 2 entries!
- For 3 (three) bonus entries, you can share the give away on leave a comment below telling me what you would serve Ainsley if you cooked him a 3 course meal. You can also receive 3 bonus entries EACH DAY for sharing the give away on Twitter and your Facebook page and you will receive 3 EXTRA entries for each day you do this!
- To submit your entries select the entry option and click on the Do It button to follow the entry instructions and record your entry. This step is important otherwise your entry won’t count!!!! And don’t forget to do this for EACH task you complete!
- The more times you enter the greater your chance of winning!
- 1 lucky winner will be chosen at random and the winner will receive 2 tickets to a Private Dining Room session valued at $150 each and enjoy a 3 course meal cooked by Ainsley Harriott!