Sometimes you want something delicious to snack on but you also want it to be healthy.
These Rosemary Garlic and Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas are healthy, high in protein and fibre and full of flavour. In fact, when I made these I couldn’t help but snack on them straight from the oven. They are quite addictive.
Roasted chickpeas would be wonderful to have on hand when you have friends over for a drink but don’t want to snack on junk food or you want something a little different.
If you do make my Rosemary Garlic and Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas, keep in mind that they really are best eaten fresh from the oven.
What are your favourite healthy foods to snack on?
- 2 x 400g tins of chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius (355 Fahrenheit).
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse well under cold water. Pat dry on paper towel and then place into a bowl.
- Add the sea salt, rosemary, garlic and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Place on a single layer in a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden.